Tumblr themes html codes. Penal code 273.5.
Tumblr Themes Html Codes
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) has been in use since 1991, but HTML 4.0 (December 1997) was the first standardized version where international characters were given reasonably complete treatment.
- (Html coding) HTML, which stands for HyperText Markup Language, is the predominant markup language for web pages. It is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of “tags” surrounded by angle brackets within the web page content. It is the building blocks of all basic websites.
- (HTML Code) The code used to build Web pages. Affiliates use HTML code to put links on their websites. Affiliate solution providers often provide a tool so that affiliates can simply copy the code for an affiliate link and paste it into their own HTML pages.
- A tumblelog (or tlog) is a variation of a blog that favors short-form, mixed-media posts over the longer editorial posts frequently associated with blogging. Common post formats found on tumblelogs include links, photos, quotes, dialogues, and video.
- Like Posterous but being even more simpler (but maybe even more powerful). Learn more
- Tumblr is a blogging platform that allows users to post text, images, videos, links, quotes and audio to their tumblelog, a short-form blog. Users can follow other users, or choose to make their tumblelog private. The service emphasizes ease of use.
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person’s thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- (theme) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; “it was the usual `boy gets girl’ theme”
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- (theme) provide with a particular theme or motive; “the restaurant often themes its menus”
- (theme) subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; “he didn’t want to discuss that subject”; “it was a very sensitive topic”; “his letters were always on the theme of love”
I made this theme a few days ago because I wanted to see if I could do it. I ended up re-coding it so that others could use it too. Features include: custom icons on the left-hand side, custom colors, custom text, custom description, an area on the sidebar for the user’s "liked posts" (this isn’t used as often as I think it should be), and a custom background image. Message me if you would like to install this theme!
Insane light reflections and angles while coding in PHP and MySQL on a